1) Click the [Download] button above to download the zip file.
2) Double click on the zip file to unzip and find the firmware files (*.bin and *.inf).
3) Copy the two files (*.bin and *.inf) onto a USB memory stick.
**The firmware files must be saved to the root or top directory of the USB
memory stick (not inside a folder). The root directory is the top-level directory
represented by a backslash (\), as in F:\ or G:\.
4) Connect the nScreenBOX™ to a TV/projector.
5) Plug the USB memory stick into the USB port on the back of the nScreenBOX™.
6) Push in the Power button to turn on the nScreenBOX™, and wait until you see the startup (white & green) screen on your TV/projector.
7) Using a pointed tool or object, press and hold the reset switch until your TV/projector screen turns black (takes approximately 10 seconds).
The nScreenBOX™ firmware will be updated once the nScreen™ startup screen appears on your TV/projector.